A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Eliashiv:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Eliashiv is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Eliashiv, FAAN, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eliashiv graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Eliashiv has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Shachar Eliashiv FAAN and MD is a female Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Dawn S. Eliashiv practice?
- Dr. Dawn Eliashiv has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawn Eliashiv practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.