A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Ericson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Ericson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ericson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ericson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- South Shore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ericson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dawn A. Ericson practice?
Dr. Dawn Ericson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Weymouth, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Boston Orthopedic Surgeons, Boston Pediatricians, and Boston Pulmonologists.