A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Faber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Faber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Monet Faber MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dawn M. Faber practice?
- Dr. Dawn Faber has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawn Faber practices Family Medicine near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Primary Care Doctors.