A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Faber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Faber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Central California Alliance for Health - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dawn M. Faber practice?
Dr. Dawn Faber practices Family Medicine near Santa Cruz, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Watsonville, CA and Scotts Valley, CA.
See Santa Cruz Family Physicians.