A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Flaherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flaherty
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flaherty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Flaherty, FACOG, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaherty graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Flaherty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Flaherty FACOG and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dawn Flaherty practice?
- Dr. Dawn Flaherty has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawn Flaherty practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Critical Care Practitioners and Iowa City Pulmonologists.