Learn more about Dr. Dawn Flaherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flaherty
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flaherty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Flaherty, FACOG, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaherty graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Flaherty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Flaherty FACOG and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dawn Flaherty practice?
- Dr. Dawn Flaherty has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawn Flaherty practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Critical Care Practitioners and Iowa City Pulmonologists.