A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Flaherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Flaherty, FACOG, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaherty graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Flaherty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Flaherty FACOG and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dawn Flaherty practice?
- Dr. Dawn Flaherty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Flaherty practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA.
See Iowa City Critical Care Practitioners and Iowa City Pulmonologists.