A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Flaherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Flaherty, MD, FACOG is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaherty graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Flaherty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flaherty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan