A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Flaherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flaherty
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Flaherty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Flaherty, FACOG, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaherty graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Flaherty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Flaherty FACOG and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dawn Flaherty practice?
- Dr. Dawn Flaherty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Flaherty practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA.
See Iowa City Critical Care Practitioners and Iowa City Pulmonologists.