A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Foster is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Risk Pregnancy
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Foster has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Donee Foster MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dawn D. Foster practice?
- Dr. Dawn Foster has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Foster practices Pediatrics near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.