A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Grosser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Grosser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grosser
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grosser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grosser graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Grosser has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Marie Grosser MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Dawn M. Grosser practice?
- Dr. Dawn Grosser has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawn Grosser practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Surgeons.