A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Grosser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Grosser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Foot Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Grosser graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Grosser has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grosser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dawn M. Grosser practice?
Dr. Dawn Grosser practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Surgeons.