A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Grosser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Grosser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grosser
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grosser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grosser graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Grosser has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Marie Grosser MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Dawn M. Grosser practice?
- Dr. Dawn Grosser has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawn Grosser practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Surgeons.