A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Groten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Groten is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Groten, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Groten graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Groten has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Queen of The Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Marie Groten MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dawn M. Groten practice?
- Dr. Dawn Groten has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawn Groten practices Internal Medicine near Napa, CA.
See Napa Internists.