A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Hacker-Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Hacker-Rogers, Family Practioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hacker-Rogers graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Hacker-Rogers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Advocate Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn L Hacker-Rogers DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dawn L. Hacker-Rogers practice?
- Dr. Dawn Hacker-Rogers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Hacker-Rogers practices Family Medicine near Posen, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL and Bourbonnais, IL.
See Posen Family Physicians.