A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Slayton Hackshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Slayton Hackshaw, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Slayton Hackshaw, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breastfeeding Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Slayton Hackshaw graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Slayton Hackshaw has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Slayton Hackshaw MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dawn Slayton Hackshaw practice?
- Dr. Dawn Slayton Hackshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawn Slayton Hackshaw practices Pediatrics near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pediatricians.