Dr. Dawn Hackshaw MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Columbus, OH

4.9

October 24th, 2014
Phenomenal Dr. Hackshaw!
New to the area, I chose her based on other's reviews. I have to say, she IS AMAZING. She cares for her patients and both my young teens are really impressed by her. She is personable and professional and my kids and I are blessed to have her as our pediatrician. She truly is a phenomenal doctor.

May 31st, 2012
The very best.
You really can not go wrong with Dr. Hackshaw. She is so available. It is easy to get an appt (at IMPACT pediatrics). She loves to do most of the work herself. She will call you personally to check up on how your child is doing. She REMEMBERS you, your child and your other children (even if they're not there at the appt with you). She is excellent.

September 30th, 2011
The Best
She is simply the best of the best. She is more then a dr, she is a friend. She truly cares about your children.

November 9th, 2010
What a doctor should be
Great Doctor, must admit if she leaves the practice, I'll follow her.

July 27th, 2010
Love this woman!
Dr Hackshaw has been seeing my 3 children for the past 5 years. She is honest, caring, kind and really takes the time to listen even when the office is a madhouse. We moved out of state and miss her greatly. She came to be a friend. If you are looking for a good doctor for your kids she is the one.

April 5th, 2010
I have seen all the doctors in this clinic, and while they do get the job done, I don't necessarily recommend them to my friends looking for a pediatrician. I feel like I am being talked down to as a parent, told how to discipline my own children (when going over developmental well-visits), and not really trusted to make my own decisions. Our insurance takes them, which is why I'm there. However, I am looking for a new pediatrician. I have never gotten the wow-factor while being a patient (or parent) in this office.

January 8th, 2010
I have 4 chiildren and I have recommended Dr. Hackshaw to everyone I know. There are other nice doctors but in my opinion she is better then the best. I have friends and family that now go there and love it. It's like a family, even the ladies that make the appointments know you and talk to you and the kids. Dr Hackshaw takes her time to explain anything and everything to you. She goes beyond the call of the job. Truely an amazing person and Doctor's office. They quickly get you in if you have a sick child and waste no time getting test results for you. If you want a Dr for your child that is better then the best this is where to go,