A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Hasson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hasson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hasson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Hasson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dawn M. Hasson practice?
Dr. Dawn Hasson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fleetwood, PA and West Reading, PA.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.