A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Hasson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Hasson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Hasson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hasson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn M Hasson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dawn M. Hasson practice?
- Dr. Dawn Hasson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Hasson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.