Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dawn Hayes
Dr. Dawn Hayes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roseville, CA, with another office in Sacramento, CA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Occupational Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Hayes is affiliated with Woodland Memorial Hospital, Mercy Hospital of Folsom and Methodist Hospital of Sacramento. She speaks English.
Dr. Dawn Hayes has the following 3 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Dawn Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.
Dr. William Borris
General Practice, Emergency Medicine
Roseville, CA 0 mi37
Dr. Douglas Desalles
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Roseville, CA 0 mi34
Dr. Kerilee Wenker
Roseville, CA 0 mi19