A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Hnat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Hnat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Hnat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hnat graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hnat has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Ann Hnat MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Dawn A. Hnat practice?
- Dr. Dawn Hnat has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawn Hnat practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Rheumatologists.