A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Hnat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Hnat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hnat
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hnat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Hnat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hnat graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hnat has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Hnat MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Dawn Hnat practice?
- Dr. Dawn Hnat has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawn Hnat practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Rheumatologists.