More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dawn Hrab
Dr. Dawn Hrab, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hrab is affiliated with Sisters of Charity Hospital, Women and Children's Hospital of Buffalo and Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital. Dr. Hrab has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Dawn Hrab has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dawn Hrab is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Eric Thierman
Pediatric Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Buffalo, NY 0 mi17
Dr. Nicholas Aquino
General Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Buffalo, NY 0 mi34
Dr. William Hartrich
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Buffalo, NY 0 mi33