Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Dr Jones is the BEST!!  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2014

Simply the BEST!!!! That down home feeling that you are family. Dr Jones spends time with you, she always has a smile....

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
by Vanessa Allen on Nov 6th, 2013

I miss this doctor so much, that I expect every doctor that I see to be like her. She was my doctor in New York. She never rushed me, never made me feel like cattle, or like she never cared . All I can say is she is awesome, and I miss her so so much.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Cynthia Mosher on Jul 26th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Huggins-Jones for the past 5 years and I have never had a bad experience. She is easy to talk with as well as giving a thorough exam. She actually cares about how you feel and does everything she can to help in any way. The few times I've called her office to ask a question, she has always called me back herself. This in itself means a lot.

Sep 27th, 2012

rescheduled my appointment several times for her own personal reasons. I guess she had better things to do than come into the office and honor my appointment. Her staff does not remember to document scheduled appointments. She seemed clueless as to why I was at my appointment. I should not know what is going on more than my doctor. Good beside manner (interacts well as a person) but seemed clueless on actual doctor stuff. I recommend you find a different OBGYN at a different practice, this one is terrible

|  Awesome Doctor!  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2012

I found my experience with Dr Jones to be one of the best ever. She is very knowledgeable and addresses even those issues outside her expertise. She listens to your concerns and finds resolution. I am 42 years old and have seen many gyn's in my lifetime. I have never been made to feel more at ease and comfortable than I have in her care. She truly does care about your well being and does not hesitate to make referals for issues outside of her practice when needed. She does not make you feel like just another dollar sign coming in the door. She takes all the time needed to address all your concerns. And although this may sometimes put her off schedule and create a longer wait time to see her I would not go anywhere else knowing she is giving someone else the same courtesy and thoroughness I have always received in her care! She personally follows up with her patients in a timely fashion. I Highly recommend this doctor! If you don't care if your health care provider is interested in you as an individual on a personal level then look elsewhere. She's the best!!!

|  great doctor  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2011

Really cares about her patients, very thorough. only complaint: kinda hard to understand what she is saying at times.

Sep 27th, 2010

Very personable and informative

|  After 12 years of not seeing Dr. Huggins-Jones...  |  show details
by Ginny B~ on Jun 9th, 2010

I called on 6-9-10 for an appointment with Dr. Huggins-Jones and got my appointment that day! WOW, very impressive and helpful staff. I had been a patient of Dr. Huggins-Jones 12 years ago and she remembered me from that long ago. She is still the same professional and caring Doctor as she was back sometime ago. If you are looking for a Doctor who truly cares about you and your health, then she is the one you want!

|  Poor Patient Care  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2010

When I scheduled my appointment, I was told that Dr. Huggins-Jones could provide both my GYN visit as well as a general physical. At the time, I was experiencing pain in my toe and inquired as to whether it was broken. The physical exam was extremely brief and I had to remind the doctor about my toe before she left the room. I was referred for x-rays and went immediately to have them done. I had to wait 3 business days and a weekend for the results from the doctor. I called a couple of times to check-in regarding the results, noting my severe pain and was met with rude and apathetic receptionists. At the conclusion of the second business day (after a weekend), I requested that the practice follow-up with the radiology department, noting that I was told the results would be no longer than 24 hours. This request was ignored and I subsequently followed-up with the radiology department, only to find out that the results were sent to the practice the very same day I had the x-rays taken. When I called the practice to notify them of this, I was once again met with rudeness and no apology for the delay. The doctor didn't follow-up with me until the next day, leaving a vague voice mail of the results and barely apologizing for the delay, noting that there was some confusion and they thought I was waiting for ultrasound results. I returned the call and requested a return phone call from the doctor. I never received a return call from her and this was well over 2 weeks ago. I chose to get treated at a different doctor due to the lack of patient care.

|  Cynthia Pettis  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2009

Dr Huggins Jones is very professional. She is extremely easy to talk to about any problem and, is very understanding. She is great at following up. I would highly recommend her to my family and friends.

|  Worth the Wait  |  show details
by Sakenya Schwartz on Dec 29th, 2008

Dr. Huggens-Jones is phenomenal. Yes, the wait was a bit much but overall it was worth it to me. She is a real woman, addressing real women issues and problems. She is not at all condensending like some physicians can be, but rather accepting, easy to talk to, upbeat, friendly and most of all KNOWLEDGEABLE! She is good, very good and I will not seek care from anyone else. Period. Yes it may be a wait to see her or get in for an appointment but don't short change yourself.

Dec 12th, 2008

I felt very comfortable with the doctor. She is very easy to talk to, ask questions, and is so informative.

|  Dr. Jones  |  show details
by c.m. on Dec 3rd, 2008

Dr. Jones made me feel very comfortable during my visit. She is very friendly and efficient and explains to you exactly what is going on every step of the way. I would highly recommend her to any of my friends and family.