A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Cooper
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Johnson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dawn Johnson practice?
- Dr. Dawn Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawn Johnson practices Family Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Family Physicians.