A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Cooper
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Johnson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dawn Johnson practice?
- Dr. Dawn Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Johnson practices Family Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI.
See Saginaw Family Physicians.