A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Cooper
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Johnson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dawn Johnson practice?
- Dr. Dawn Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawn Johnson practices Family Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Family Physicians.