A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Kennedy-Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Kennedy-Little, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy-Little graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kennedy-Little has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kennedy-Little accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dawn M. Kennedy-Little practice?
Dr. Dawn Kennedy-Little practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Gynecology, and Sleep Medicine near Manahawkin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach Township, NJ and Toms River, NJ.
See Manahawkin Internists, Manahawkin Pulmonologists, Manahawkin Critical Care Practitioners, Manahawkin Sleep Medicine Doctors, Manahawkin Emergency Physicians, and Manahawkin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.