A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Kennedy-Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Kennedy-Little, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy-Little graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kennedy-Little has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harford Memorial Hosp
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Marie Kennedy-Little DO is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dawn M. Kennedy-Little practice?
- Dr. Dawn Kennedy-Little has 11 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Kennedy-Little practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Manahawkin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, MD and Berlin, NJ.
See Manahawkin Internists, Manahawkin Pulmonologists, Manahawkin Critical Care Practitioners, and Manahawkin Sleep Medicine Doctors.