Dr. Dawn Kleindorfer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dawn Kleindorfer?

With Thanks

Posted on March 14th, 2014

Dr. Kleindorfer and her staff are warm caring amazing people. Being scared after my stroke was greatly resoved after meetin Dr. Kleindorfer. She is a very caring and warm hearted lady. She made me feel I was in good caring hands, not only to me but to my family also. I was well taken care of and I am doing great thanks to Dr. Kleindorfer and all the caring people on her staff and at UC hospital.

Posted on December 5th, 2013

I just want to say that Dr. Kleindorfer saved my mother's life. My mother suffered from mini-strokes for 2 months and no one could determine the cause. Dr. Kleindorfer took a special interest in her case and began to "think outside the box" and determined the unlikely cause. She recruited and convinced Dr. Zuccarello to perform the risky surgery to relieve the bone from the vessel going to her brain. 4 years later, at age 83, she is as spry as she ever was. Dr. Kleindorfer is a classy lady, and may appear to be intimidating, but I assure you she is very caring and knows her stuff. I honestly believe my mother would not be here if it weren't for her. I choose doctors for their expertise and track record, not how warm and fuzzy they are.

Posted on May 23rd, 2016