Dr. Dawn Kleinman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dawn Kleinman?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Dawn Kleinman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2015

Dr. Kleinman was wonderful. I have severe eczema that no dermatologist I've seen has been able to help. She was the only doctor found a medicine that worked for me, and even checked in on me after the appointment. I felt like she really cared about me. Thanks to Dr. Kleinman, my eczema no longer bothers me!

December 4th, 2013

SELF-RIGHTEOUS ATTITUDE

In my fifty-three years of life, I have never met a doctor with such a self-righteous attitude. Recently my daughter went to Dr. Kleinman for an acne condition. Dr. Kleinman walked in and looked at her and said its severe acne. If the medication you're on is not working the next course of treatment is this drug. This drug is known to cause birth defects (so you would have to take two forms of birth control), mental issues (suicidal tendencies), crohn disease (inflammatory bowel disease) and you will not be able to give blood while on this drug. She procceed to give us an inch thick book to explain this drug and the other side affects. My daughter (20 years old ) must sign to take this drug. In the meanwhile, I am trying to explain to Dr. Kleiman that my daughter was on another form of antibotic that was sucessful in treating this condition in the past. Needless to say Dr. Kleinman said that she couldn't in good conscience give her a drug that you could build an resistance to; but she can in good conscience give my daughter who is 150 miles away in college a drug that may cause mental issues and all of the other side effect.. I say all of this to say, if you know your body and what medications has proven to work best for you don't go to Dr. Kleinman because she will always know what is best because after all she is the doctor.

April 17th, 2013

Irresponsbile

This doctor lied to me about test results and denied responsibility. I did not enjoy her manner or her attitude, rarely made eye contact or talked to me directly, but dictated notes to the nurse.

February 9th, 2017