Dr. Dawn Kobrin-Merritts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dawn Kobrin-Merritts?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Dawn Kobrin-Merritts?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 16th, 2011

Dr. Merritts is wonderful. She has cared for my children since birth (5 years and 9 months). She is proactive and empowers parents to use common sense when caring for their children. She is always available by phone when needed which is not common. She sees a lot of patients and may seem rushed but always stops to answer any questions. She has referred me to take my sons to specialists for things she thought were not an issue but a just in case moment. One of those times turned into something that requires continued care for our son. We have never been disappointed with the care she gives our children. Her first priority is children's health. She has hours that are flexible enough that she can serve working families. The office staff leaves something to be desired but the care that Dr. Merritts and her nurse provides is impeccible.

July 4th, 2011

She's been our children's doctor for 21 years. Saved my son's life twice. I have no problem with her or her staff. The finance department leaves something to be desired though .

June 13th, 2011

I appreciate that this doctor does not talk down to me like many others do and does not use baby-talk when addressing my son. She has a very calm reassuring manner. The office staff leaves a little to be desired at times. They a not very welcoming when you walk in, act like they are doing you a favor by checking you in.

March 26th, 2011

I've taken my boys to Dr Merritts since birth (5 yrs). She's great with diagnosis but her bed side manner leaves something to be desired. I had waited until the last minute (like the week before my son was born) to choose a pediatrician so I just felt that I'd change if I needed to. Well, I think it's gotten to that point. She recently chewed me out (I think she had me confused with another mother), she is totally aggainst preventitive chiropractic care and was very short with me when she found out my sons get monthly adjustments. She always makes me feel rushed when I ask her questions after their physicals. And always makes me feel as if I'm an over protective mother, trust me I'm not. All that said she also made a rare diagnosis and got my son to the ER in enough time to save his life. I cannot credit her enough for that! But I can't help but have the nagging feeling that I had a nicer Doctor to ask questions. Her staff is nicer about my asking questions than her. Overall, I'm sad to say that I think I will be changing my pediatrician, but it does sadden me to do so.

January 14th, 2015