A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Kopel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Kopel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kopel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn R.W. Kopel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Dawn R. Kopel practice?
- Dr. Dawn Kopel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Kopel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Madison, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Milford, CT and New Haven, CT.
See Madison Obstetricians & Gynecologists.