A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Laporte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Laporte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Laporte, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Transfer
Education & Awards
Dr. Laporte graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Laporte has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Laporte MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Dawn Laporte practice?
- Dr. Dawn Laporte has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Laporte practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.