A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Laporte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Laporte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laporte
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laporte Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Laporte, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Transfer
Education & Awards
Dr. Laporte graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Laporte has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Laporte MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Dawn Laporte practice?
- Dr. Dawn Laporte has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Laporte practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.