A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn La Porte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn La Porte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn La Porte, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Transfer
Education & Awards
Dr. La Porte graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. La Porte has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Mitzer La Porte MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Dawn M. La Porte practice?
- Dr. Dawn La Porte has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dawn La Porte practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD and Nottingham, MD.
See Baltimore Orthopedic Surgeons and Baltimore Surgeons.