Dr. Dawn Lemanne MD Patient Reviews

no change

August 31st, 2016
I recommend Dr. Dawn Lemanne to all patients that are fortunate enough to encounter and benefit from her excellent service. I have been a patient of Dr. Lemanne’s for some time, and what follows is a testament of my general observations about her methods, expertise and character. Dr. Lemanne is extremely intelligent, well-informed and keeps abreast of current research and trends in therapy. She is an active and patient listener. In our interactions, she understood that I often had a great understanding of and insight into my own condition. As a result, she used this as a context for treatment. In our doctor/patient relationship, she treated me as an adult, partner and equal in my search for recovery and health. She spent time listening to me and meeting me on equal footing. While she afforded me great latitude to explore and express my ideas, Dr. Lemanne was careful to use her own knowledge and expertise to keep me from veering off track into dangerous territory. Dr. Lemanne is tireless and relentless in her investigation of difficult conditions. She is naturally inquisitive. When other doctors display indifference, she digs further. She never stopped trying to help me, even when all options appeared exhausted. Moreover, she cares. She truly does. She proactively checked in and communicated with me about my condition when no other doctor could be bothered. Above all, Dr. Lemanne is honest and good. She displays a common sense of human decency. This quality is something to which all doctors should aspire. In short, Dr. Lemanne is everything that anyone could and should seek when selecting a physician. It was my great fortune to make her acquaintance. I unequivocally support and recommend her services to all parties.

August 30th, 2016
Dr. Lemanne continues to be a trusted ally and extremely wise, thorough, insightful and extraordinary member of my treatment team. She is deeply knowledgeable and offers key insight and treatment guidance based, with such kindness and compassion. She is the embodiment of comprehensive, integrated oncology and consistently exceeds my expectations with her thorough approach. I am SO thankful for her care.

August 30th, 2016
Very intelligent and well-trained physician. Extremely thorough, patient and kind. Highly recommend!

August 29th, 2016
I so highly respect Dr. Lemanne, MD, her ability to listen, answer any and all my questions, science based integrative oncology practice, coordination with my other MDs and I trust her completely. I highly recommend Dr. Lemanne MD to anyone needing an integrative oncologist.