Dr. Dawn Lemanne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dawn Lemanne?

May 19th, 2017

An excellent and inspiring Integrative Oncologist

I feel fortunate to have met Dr. Lemanne. She expressed interest in and knowledge about my cancer which is quite rare. She reviewed all of my extensive medical records before our first meeting, clarified many of my concerns and advised me about a number of lifestyle changes which I’m looking forward to implementing. One of the things that struck me about her, besides her knowledge of the field is how compassionate, kind and present she is. I recommend her highly.

January 8th, 2017

Dr. Lemanne is an outstanding physician

Dr. Lemanne is a very caring and capable doctor. She's very smart, and she stays current on the latest research. She's very pleasant, too. She has the respect of other doctors, and she helped me in ways that other doctors did not. I'm very glad and grateful that she is my oncologist.

August 31st, 2016

I recommend Dr. Dawn Lemanne to all patients that are fortunate enough to encounter and benefit from her excellent service. I have been a patient of Dr. Lemanne’s for some time, and what follows is a testament of my general observations about her methods, expertise and character. Dr. Lemanne is extremely intelligent, well-informed and keeps abreast of current research and trends in therapy. She is an active and patient listener. In our interactions, she understood that I often had a great understanding of and insight into my own condition. As a result, she used this as a context for treatment. In our doctor/patient relationship, she treated me as an adult, partner and equal in my search for recovery and health. She spent time listening to me and meeting me on equal footing. While she afforded me great latitude to explore and express my ideas, Dr. Lemanne was careful to use her own knowledge and expertise to keep me from veering off track into dangerous territory. Dr. Lemanne is tireless and relentless in her investigation of difficult conditions. She is naturally inquisitive. When other doctors display indifference, she digs further. She never stopped trying to help me, even when all options appeared exhausted. Moreover, she cares. She truly does. She proactively checked in and communicated with me about my condition when no other doctor could be bothered. Above all, Dr. Lemanne is honest and good. She displays a common sense of human decency. This quality is something to which all doctors should aspire. In short, Dr. Lemanne is everything that anyone could and should seek when selecting a physician. It was my great fortune to make her acquaintance. I unequivocally support and recommend her services to all parties.

August 30th, 2016

Dr. Lemanne continues to be a trusted ally and extremely wise, thorough, insightful and extraordinary member of my treatment team. She is deeply knowledgeable and offers key insight and treatment guidance based, with such kindness and compassion. She is the embodiment of comprehensive, integrated oncology and consistently exceeds my expectations with her thorough approach. I am SO thankful for her care.

August 30th, 2016

Very intelligent and well-trained physician. Extremely thorough, patient and kind. Highly recommend!

August 29th, 2016

I so highly respect Dr. Lemanne, MD, her ability to listen, answer any and all my questions, science based integrative oncology practice, coordination with my other MDs and I trust her completely. I highly recommend Dr. Lemanne MD to anyone needing an integrative oncologist.

August 1st, 2014