A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Lemcke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Lemcke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Lemcke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemcke graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lemcke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Lemcke MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dawn Lemcke practice?
- Dr. Dawn Lemcke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Lemcke practices Internal Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists.