Dr. Dawn Li Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dawn Li?

March 30th, 2017

Worst Doctor

My son was a patient of Dr. Li when she was practicing in New York City. She never diagnosed him correctly with what turned out to be food allergies. He had the most obvious symptoms that she completely missed. Dr.Li made a horrific mistake and gave him the wrong vaccine. I would never ever trust her to even put a bandaid on my child. She goes down in my book as the worst doctor I have ever trusted my child with.

September 12th, 2011

Excellent pediatrician, kind, courteous and patient.

So great with my 3 kids, always spends an extra few minutes talking with me and my husband. I've recommended her to all the moms in our neighborhood group. Couldn't be happier !

August 17th, 2011