A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Thornton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Thornton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Thornton, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thornton graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Thornton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Marie Thornton DO is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dawn M. Thornton practice?
- Dr. Dawn Thornton has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawn Thornton practices Internal Medicine near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Internists.