Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dawn Thornton
Dr. Dawn Thornton, DO is a Doctor primarily located in West Chester, PA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Thornton is affiliated with Chester County Hospital, Riddle Memorial Hospital and Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Thornton has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Dawn Thornton has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dawn Thornton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Chester, PA.
Dr. Karl Zimmerman
West Chester, PA 0 mi24
Dr. Amy Chang
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
West Chester, PA 0 mi10
Dr. Jean Stretton
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
West Chester, PA 0 mi38