A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn McCracken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn McCracken is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McCracken graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. McCracken has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Monongahela Valley Hospital
- UPMC Mercy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Rene McCracken MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dawn R. McCracken practice?
- Dr. Dawn McCracken has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dawn McCracken practices Pediatrics near Perryopolis, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Belle Vernon, PA.
See Perryopolis Pediatricians.