Dr. Dawn McCracken Is this you?

September 14th, 2016

Ms.

They make every effort to have my child's visit go smoothly and efficiently. Has a phenomenal attachment to her patients. Gets you in the same day for sick appointments.

March 30th, 2016

Great doctor

She is wonderful with my kids. She answers all my questions. She spends time explaining things and will stay in the room as long as you need her to. She is awesome!!!!

November 14th, 2012

what happen

April 18th, 2012

This is by far the worst Dr.'s office I have ever been to. They moved without telling me and then tried to charge me for a canceled visit. The employees are rude (when you can get them to answer the phone) and you feel more like your child is a number and not the most precious thing you have. On top of all of that she has charged my insurance fradulently on more than one occasion. I will never take my child back to this Dr. again. (I use the term Dr. very lightly)

March 26th, 2012

Other reviews are right on target

We had an early evening appointment, went there and the office was closed even though the voicemail stated that "the new hours are more convenient". We were there within the office hours, what's the problem? And why is the phone constantly busy or not answered??? We are "moving on"!!

November 1st, 2011

I could not ask for a better, more caring doctor for my children.The only prob. is she often changes locations and phone numbers. When she makes these changes it is very hard to get intouch with her new office. She leaves no forwarding phone numbers or address thank god for MVH or I would have had to find a new ped.

October 31st, 2011

She is a great doctor but we are leaving due to the unprofessionalism of the staff. The staff is rude and does not listen to questions from the families. They have moved 3 times in 5 years without notice. The new phone number was almost impossible to find. Shouldn't the office send a notice to the patients with the new number/ address? When I was finally able to make contact I was treated in the usual rude way by the staff who answered the phone. I'm sorry to leave because I think the world of the dr but the staff is impossible to deal with.

October 23rd, 2011

Don't bother!

The doctor herself is good but her staff is AWFUL! Receptionist is incredibly rude and nonchalant in mistakes she makes. She scheduled an appointment for us in their new Perryopolis office and when we drove there through construction for the appointment we realized they hadn't bothered to tell us their move was delayed. When I confronted her about it and told her we found a new doctor she slammed her receptionist window at me which I actually found humorous. How old is she? She acts like a child who throws a tantrum when they aren't getting their way.

October 12th, 2011

Fly by night

Staff takes 2 hour lunches and then the phone is busy at least up to 1 hour later. Staff often leaves early as well, calling to cancel later appts. This practice moves around cities too often, every 2 years or so.

September 1st, 2011

Great doctor if you don't need someone reliable!

I've been going to here for about two years now. The doctor is great. She really cares about the kids. But the staff is horrible. It is impossible to ever get anyone on the phone. You either get a busy signal or the answering machine telling you to call during business hours, which Ty already is. I had an appointment in the Monessen office last week for my daughter. I drive there two hours away from home to see a sign on the door saying the office has moved? WTH!? Really you don't notify patients.... Especially the ones with appointments? Ridiculous! So I have been trying to get them on the phone since then and have not had the phone answered once.. I'm now trying to find a new doctor but need my daughter's shot records from McCracken's office. I have been tying to get in touch with them again this morning and the answering machine picks up during office hours . I try a little later and again the machine. So I call a little while later and I get a busy signal. So I try again and again until the line isn't busy to end up getting Hung up on numerous times. Ridiculous! I can't wait to get through to someone to give them a niece of my mind. Sorry doctor but you really need to get a new staff and learn to not close or move when you feel like... Atleast let the patients know something! I don't know how they have any business when they never answer he phone!

August 26th, 2011

The docter her self is great one of the best. However her staff is inconsideret and disrespectfull.

August 12th, 2011

I love Dr. Dawn. Not her staff

I have been going to Dr. Dawn for 12 years. She is great. She is very caring and answeres as many stupid questions that you could possibly have. My son actually asks to go see her. Her staff is a whole other story. The phones are never answered. I would love to have a 2 hour lunch every day. I can understand the office gets busy. But these calls go straight to the answering service. Sometimes even the service gets tired of it. Good luck actually getting a person to answer the phone. If I have to call to ask something, the lady that answers the phone is very rude. I'm actually looking for another doctor. I can't handle the rudeness. The not answering phones and the constant office moving. I wouldn't have known about the last move if I wouldn't have had to get my son's camp papers filled out. It would be wise to let people you moved. Unless you're trying to lose all your patients. Sometimes I wonder.