A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Milliner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Milliner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrolithiasis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milliner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Milliner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Schmautz Milliner MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Dawn S. Milliner practice?
- Dr. Dawn Milliner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Milliner practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Owatonna, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Owatonna Internists and Owatonna Nephrologists.