A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Peterson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Marie Peterson MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dawn M. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Dawn Peterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Peterson practices Emergency Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Parker, CO.
See Pueblo Emergency Physicians.