A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Porter is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porter
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Porter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Porter, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Porter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Western Missouri Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Michelle Porter MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dawn M. Porter practice?
- Dr. Dawn Porter has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawn Porter practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Psychiatrists.