A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Klemow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Klemow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klemow
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klemow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Hepatitis C
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Pernicious Anemia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Klemow graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Klemow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Leslie Klemow MD is a female Hematologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dawn L. Klemow practice?
- Dr. Dawn Klemow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Klemow practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Hematologists and Dallas Oncologists.