A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Klemow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Klemow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klemow
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klemow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Hepatitis C
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Pernicious Anemia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Klemow graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Klemow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Leslie Klemow MD is a female Hematologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dawn L. Klemow practice?
- Dr. Dawn Klemow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Klemow practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Hematologists and Dallas Oncologists.