A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Salvatore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Salvatore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Salvatore, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvatore graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Salvatore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Maria Salvatore MD is a female Vascular Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dawn M. Salvatore practice?
- Dr. Dawn Salvatore has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawn Salvatore practices Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.