A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Sammons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Sammons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sammons graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Sammons has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- O Bleness Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Lynnette Sammons DO is a female Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Dawn L. Sammons practice?
- Dr. Dawn Sammons has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Sammons practices Dermatology near Athens, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Glouster, OH and Belpre, OH.
See Athens Dermatologists.