Dr. Dawn Sammons DO Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Athens, OH

3.8

March 15th, 2017
I had pre cancer spots on my face that I had treated by this doctor where they freeze these particular areas. She treated a spot on my nose and an area under my right eye. When she treated the area under my eye it seemed really excessive. As this area healed I noticed an indentation in my face and a scar and with time kept getting worse. I about a year later went back to her office to get checked out. I pointed out this area where there is a scar and dent in my face. She looked at it and also got a magnifying glass and said she did not see anything. I have since been to a dermatologist in Columbus who noticed it right away. I have had this Laser resurfaced twice with costs in excess of $1,000. My suggestion is do not use or go to this dermatologist, she is not reliable nor trustworthy and can not own up to her mistake.

August 10th, 2016
Great doctor

September 15th, 2012
So grateful for such a wonderful doctor!
Dr. Sammons is the most caring, competent and compassionate physician ever. She is overseeing my husband's dermatologic needs as he battles Stage 4 Melanoma. We couldn't be happier with her or her staff. I wish I could say the same for some of my husband's other doctors.

July 8th, 2011
Would not see again
Dr. Sammons is not experienced in what she is doing. She will tell you what she needs in order to bill you. Do not go there. She just wants to make money on her "plastic type surgery" side. I was billed for too much and she tried to talk me into too many laser appointments. I went to Columbus and had two appts which took care of my problem and she did 6...plus I went for a skin problem and they did procedures which weren't necessary.