A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Scarzella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Scarzella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Scarzella, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Scarzella graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Scarzella has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scarzella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dawn M. Scarzella practice?
Dr. Dawn Scarzella practices Urology near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Urologists.