A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Scarzella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Scarzella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Scarzella, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Scarzella graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Scarzella has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Maria Scarzella MD is a female Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dawn M. Scarzella practice?
- Dr. Dawn Scarzella has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawn Scarzella practices Urology near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Urologists.