A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Sears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Sears, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sears graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sears has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Sears MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dawn Sears practice?
- Dr. Dawn Sears has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawn Sears practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists and Temple Gastroenterologists.