A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Sears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Sears, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sears graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Sears has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kings Daughters Hospital
- Johns Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sears accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans