Learn more about Dr. Dawn Sears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sears
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sears Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Sears, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sears graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sears has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Sears MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dawn Sears practice?
- Dr. Dawn Sears has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawn Sears practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists and Temple Gastroenterologists.