Learn more about Dr. Dawn Severson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Severson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Severson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Severson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Severson, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Severson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Severson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Severson DO and MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dawn Severson practice?
- Dr. Dawn Severson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Severson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI.
See Warren Internists and Warren Oncologists.