A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Severson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Severson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Severson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Severson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Severson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Severson MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dawn Severson practice?
- Dr. Dawn Severson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Severson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI and Shelby Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Internists and Clinton Township Oncologists.