A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Simon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Simon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
- Emory University School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Marie Simon MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Dawn M. Simon practice?
- Dr. Dawn Simon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Simon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Pulmonologists.