A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Simon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Simon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
- Emory University School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Marie Simon MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Dawn M. Simon practice?
- Dr. Dawn Simon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Simon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Pulmonologists.