A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Simon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Simon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
- Emory University School of Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans