Overall Review

3.2

February 17th, 2015
On acceptable
After making an appointment to be a new patient a month in advance I was called two days before the appointment saying that it is canceled. Due to the doctor not wanting to see me as a patient for something happened in my family over 35. That is on acceptable they should've just seen the name and said sorry we cannot accept you as a new patient. Not leading me on for a month.

December 5th, 2014
jumps the gun
Went in with neck pain twice. First she sent me to ER thinking my artery was dissecting. Found out it was a herniated disc. Went back second time she said to go back to ER. So she cost me 2 doc copays and 2 ER copays for a herniated disc. That was more money and fear than I could really afford.

May 7th, 2013
I love Dr. Springer. She always takes the time to listen to my concerns. I never feel rushed or like I am not important. I feel she really cares about me the patient. She is always honest with me when I ask about taking certian medications or ask about new procedures. I value Dr. Springer and am blessed to have her as my doctor.

October 20th, 2012
Blames patient for problems. Refers to other doctors too much. Doesn't coordinate care.