Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

3.0

On acceptable show details On acceptable
Feb 17th, 2015

After making an appointment to be a new patient a month in advance I was called two days before the appointment saying that it is canceled. Due to the doctor not wanting to see me as a patient for something happened in my family over 35. That is on acceptable they should've just seen the name and said sorry we cannot accept you as a new patient. Not leading me on for a month.

jumps the gun show details jumps the gun
Dec 5th, 2014

Went in with neck pain twice. First she sent me to ER thinking my artery was dissecting. Found out it was a herniated disc. Went back second time she said to go back to ER. So she cost me 2 doc copays and 2 ER copays for a herniated disc. That was more money and fear than I could really afford.

May 7th, 2013

I love Dr. Springer. She always takes the time to listen to my concerns. I never feel rushed or like I am not important. I feel she really cares about me the patient. She is always honest with me when I ask about taking certian medications or ask about new procedures. I value Dr. Springer and am blessed to have her as my doctor.

Oct 20th, 2012

Blames patient for problems. Refers to other doctors too much. Doesn't coordinate care.