Dr. Dawn Stoecker-Simon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7
  • 15 reviews

December 12th, 2016
and one wonders where she finds the time. The office is the most well run practice I have ever encountered.

November 11th, 2016
Exceptional Doctor
She is very kind, never rushed, patient and attentive and extremely helpful. I will definitely continue to use this doctor and recommend her to everyone I know.

July 31st, 2016
Patient
Dr. Stoecker Simon is superb, compassionate, clinically brilliant, great communicator, accessible, reliable and profoundly accomplished. She has saved my life many times. I have seen her for25 years and would not see anyone else! I trust her with my life!!

June 28th, 2016
Excellent Dr.
Dr. Stocker Simon is a wonderful, caring physician. It amazes me the amount of time she spends with the patient no matter what reason you may have set the appointment for. She is thorough, accurate, follows up and asks lots of questions. I would highly recommend her. She is open to exploring natural healing options and seems to be current on what is going on in her field. Hands down the best Dr. I have ever had the pleasure of seeing.

October 22nd, 2012
She is a great doctor! We love her.

June 21st, 2012
Finally found a doctor that listen to me no matter how many questions I have. She reminds me of the show Marcus Welby, M.D. accept of course she's a female. I hsve been searching for a doctor like her for many years. Thank God I was referred to her by my ob/gyn.

November 29th, 2011
Dr. Stoecker-Simon is the best!
Dr. Stoecker-Simon is the epitome of a caring and concerned physician. Her kindly manner and excellent listening skills are matched by her diagnostic techniques. If she doesn't know an answer she will refer to someone who does. I am grateful to her and her excellent staff.

November 14th, 2011
Fabulous Doctor
Dr. Stoecker-Simon's gentle and informative style is perfect for my 75 year-old mother who is wary of doctors. Stoecker-Simon listens, respects her patients, and has been a blessing for my family as we try to help my mother with Parkinson's disease. One of the best doctors I have ever seen: brains, patience, sensitivity.

November 1st, 2011
Excellent Physician
Personally, I think it is rare to find a physician that cares for you like she does, anymore. She actually listens, looks you in the eye, and THINKS as you describe your issue. Plus, she actually does a physical exam, the way they are supposed to be done. And, she makes you feel like she really cares! There is no perfect world in medicine but I have No complaints.

August 18th, 2011
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST
I have been a patient of Dr. Stoecker-Simon for over 5 years and totally adore her! Wonderful, caring, knowledgable, etc etc etc!

August 12th, 2010
Great Doctor!
I love Dr. Stoker Simon. She really listens to my needs and I feel she is generally concerned for my health.

July 5th, 2010
Best doc in Houston
Dr. Stoeker-Simon is the best doctor in Houston. She is the calmest and most compassionate doctor I've ever met. She also has a breadth of knowledge I've never seen-it's like she remembers even the oddest things that sometimes specialists miss in their own fields! If you need and want the best, she is it! Her staff is also extremely kind and helpful. I would trust her with anyone in my family. If she can't figure it out, she'll find someone who can. Thing is, she probably CAN figure it out! We need a million more of her in our world!