A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Swarm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Swarm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swarm
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swarm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Swarm, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swarm graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Swarm has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Leigh Swarm MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dawn L. Swarm practice?
- Dr. Dawn Swarm has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawn Swarm practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.