Dawn R Tartaglione, DO
4221 S Western Ave
Ste 5045
Oklahoma City, OK 73109
405-644-5185
Locations and availability (1)

|  I couldn't have dreamed for a better DR!  |  show details
by Richard U on Sep 8th, 2012

I had a herniated disk in the C3 section of my neck and it had my spinal cord pinched. When I first saw her,I was barley getting around on a walker,and she showed me the MRI and explained in terms I can understand. Then she set me up that day,to have surgery just two weeks after. When I woke up,I wasn't even in pain, and I had so much of my strength back! Wow! What a difference she made for me! Now I can walk normal and I have strength in my arms again! She was always very kind and caring. She is the best surgeon for the job and I wouldn't even consider going to anyone else. I felt like I was on the series Touched By An Angel. She is that good! I highly recommend her to anyone, needing a neurosurgeon! Thank you Lord and thank you DR Tartaglione!

|  Dr. Tartaglione is highly recommended!  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2012

Dr. Tartaglione is the very best of the best when it comes to Neurosurgeon. She is very kind,easy to understand,and was very upfront on my condition.She is extremely professional and gets right to the problem. She didn't just dive into the job without knowing of any possibility's of preexisting conditions, so she did have me checked thoroughly before anything is done. Such as possible vocal cord damage, and a swallow test, because I had a previous surgery near the same area by another Dr. I was on the verge of ending up in a nursing home,due to spinal cord injuries.With the Lords help and her expertise, I'm now feeling better than I have in over two and a half years! I highly recommend her for a neurosurgeon.

|  Excellent Care and Bedside Manner  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

Dr. Tartaglione is amazing!!! I have never had a doctor who took the time to make sure you understood everything about your health problem, how she would treat it, what to expect in recovery and any potential side effects or problems.Dr. T. is completely down-to-earth, open and honest. It is so refreshing to have a doctor as honest and direct. I wished that she would take care of all my medical care, she is just so approachable, accessible, and knowledgeable.

|  Caring and compassionate partner in your health  |  show details
by Gloria J. Kennard on Sep 24th, 2010

I highly recommend this extremely skilled surgeon who puts the needs and health of her patients at the forefront. I have recommended this surgeon to several friends and family members and will continue to do so. She engages her patients in the decisions of their needs and respects the patient's input. I know I have another disc that will need attention down the line and I will definitely seek Dr. Tartaglione's expertise once again!

|  Repeat Customer  |  show details
by Cindy McGrath ;) on Jun 18th, 2010

Michigan has suffered a great loss when dr. T left our state. I first met Dr. T in 2002. I was hurt very badly and cared for with warmth and kindness. I not only injured myself in 02 but I was blessed to injure myself in 08 and with her kind and witty way she and I laughed about it. I would never let any other surgeron ever touch me. Yes I will travel to OK for her care. There is never any fear seeing her she really does have my back. Michigan lost a good friend. By the way I can touch my toes and walk the walk thanks to Dr. T

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by C.S. on Oct 2nd, 2009

She is a very caring Dr., great bed side manner, and cares how you feel, and sits in front of you and asks if you have any questions, then asks your husband or wife if they have any questions. Her staff is great too. She has moved out of our area and I will go where she is if I have any more problems with my back.