A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Taylor, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Taylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acute illnesses of adults and children over 2 years of age
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Taylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spring View Hospital
- Trover Foundation Family Practice
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Carey Taylor MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dawn C. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Dawn Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawn Taylor practices Family Medicine near Springfield, KY.
See Springfield Family Physicians.