Dr. Dawn Trollip, MD

4414 Lake Boone Trl
Ste 405
Raleigh, NC 27607
919-876-8225
Locations and availability (1)

|  Professional Working Woman  |  show details
by Karen on Jul 31st, 2013

Dr. Dawn Trollip is WONDERFUL! You will be pleased with how she handles all your medical needs, questions and her practice is quick and kind, too. RECOMMEND HIGHLY 100% satisified!!! 919-876-8225 YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU CHOSE HER TO BE YOUR OB-GYN...I WAS...

|  show details
by Busy Student on Sep 8th, 2012

While I haven't used her for obstetric services, she has made a great gynecologist. She is patient and answers all my questions without making me feel rushed. She explains what she is doing and makes sure to tell me the pros and cons of different options I might have. I like that I have a say in the way my body is treated.

|  show details
May 30th, 2012

She is a warm and caring Doctor. Extreamly easy to talk to and she has a great bedside manner. I am so happy that I have found her.

|  I love Dr. Trollip!  |  show details
by hopingtobeamommysoon on Jul 8th, 2010

Dr. Trollip spent time listening to my concerns, offering advice, explaining what she was going to do, what options were available and how my medicines would work, etc. She was very polite, respectful, and friendly, and I felt like it was important to her to conduct a thorough exam and not just rush me out of the office as I have experienced with other doctors. Great doctor!!!