A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Wahezi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Wahezi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahezi graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Wahezi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn M Wahezi MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dawn M. Wahezi practice?
- Dr. Dawn Wahezi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Wahezi practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.