A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Wheeler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Elaine Wheeler MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Dawn E. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Dawn Wheeler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Wheeler practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Nephrologists.