A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Whelchel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Whelchel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Whelchel graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Whelchel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Marshall Pediatric Clinic
- Good Shepherd Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Renee Whelchel MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dawn R. Whelchel practice?
- Dr. Dawn Whelchel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Whelchel practices Internal Medicine near Marshall, TX.
See Marshall Internists.