A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn White is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult Obesity
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. White has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. White accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dawn K. White practice?
Dr. Dawn White practices Internal Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Petoskey, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists.