A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn White is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. White has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn White MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dawn White practice?
- Dr. Dawn White has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dawn White practices Internal Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Petoskey, MI and Zeeland, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists.