A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Zacharias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Zacharias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zacharias
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zacharias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Zacharias, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zacharias graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Zacharias has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Childrens Medical Center Dayton Ohio
- Kettering Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Zacharias MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dawn Zacharias practice?
- Dr. Dawn Zacharias has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Zacharias practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Medina, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Olmsted Falls, OH.
See Medina Allergists and Medina Internists.