A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Zacharias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Zacharias is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zacharias
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zacharias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Zacharias, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zacharias graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Zacharias has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Childrens Medical Center Dayton Ohio
- Kettering Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Zacharias MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dawn Zacharias practice?
- Dr. Dawn Zacharias has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Zacharias practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Medina, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Olmsted Falls, OH.
See Medina Allergists and Medina Internists.